Sunday, November 2, 2008

USU vs Hawaii

This game started ,for me, with my mom telling me to stay and watch the game while its still close, 0-0. What a totally not true sentence, with USU taking the 3-0 lead. Soon I left with my friends to go play some tackle football. We played, had fun, and were suprised with multiple Aggie scores. Four different times the Warriors were near the endzone but only twice actually scored. The Aggie offense did pretty well, but their defence was outstanding against the big bad Hawaiin offensive line. . They definately didn't want what happened to them against the Fresno State guys, with that 58-yarder.The game ended with the Aggies leading 30-14 over the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors

1 comment:

wildflowersandweeds said...

Chet don't you get sick of watching soooo much football? Actually that was a great game! Good job reporting dude!